Pirates LOVER Of Mine

Night after night---I sit alone upon my
rock over-looking the furious
sapphire sea,
And I swear at it for taking you
from me.

A Pirate of your massive ship
so brave and true,
A ship built to sail the seven
seas, upon the violent waters
of crystal blue.

Our life never normal to be, as you
sailed and I waited,
Many treasures accumulated
from your secret journeys,
which I hated.

We made sweet love on our bed
of pearls, gems, golden coins,
and diamonds galore,
My Sweet man it was not the
treasures I desired but of only
of you ---I wanted more.

Your strong hands gently held my
head as your thumbs rubbed my
cheeks, because you love the feel of
silkiness there,
Those sweet full lips conquered, demanded
and left mine red and swollen---and
I did not care.

You kissed my eyes, my hair, my ears
and neck,
You left my mind a total wreck.

Those strong tanned arms bulged
with muscles enfolded my body---to
make me secure,
Your lips that left no inch of me
untouched, but passionately kissed
was what my body craved---
to forever endure.

And just when I thought I could stand
no more,
You whispered, “My Darling, My Angel
it is you I adore.”

Then to Heaven our lovemaking took us
on a journey to touch the stars---in
yonder space,
Completely---sated back to our
love bed---in our special place.

With your body enwrapping mine we would fall
into a blessed sleep so divine,
Until you moved in the early dawn, still
sleepy you whispered, “Always be mine.”

When fully awaken and alone,
You and your ship were gone.

It was the year of 1681 when the worst
hurricane in the Caribbean sea,
The wicked storm took you, your crew
and ship to the bottom of the ocean---far,
far away from me.

On stormy nights when enraged waters white capped and
pummeled against the rocks while lightning snaps displaying
veins of flashing lights across the night after the thunder roars,

I can hear your voice telling me---I am here---Darling, waiting, in
the sea outside your doors.

So many nights I cried and swore at the sea,
If tears could bring you back---you would be
with me.

Your handsome face is branded in my memories of
my mind and heart,
Forever now--- I wait to see the love shine in your
brown eyes as you look down on me---never to
be apart.

Divine it would be,
Pirate Lover of mine and me.
When u have a hard time,just laugh.( >.^)

No comments:

Post a Comment