The Bestie Of Mine :)

Ohayo. Watashi wa chodo yujo ni tsuite sukoshi o kyoyu shitai. I mean, i like to share something about friendship. :) Friend are everything for me.I hope that the friendship between us all will remain for ever.Sha,Esan&Tang.Or my Nami,Luffy&Zoro.Thanks a lot guys u all change my life. Nice work nah.. :p I love u all guys.So much.Please stay with me forever.Give me your strength. I got so many bad time in my past. And i dont want it come over and over. Im tired. Even im pretend that im okay but nobody know what is inside. Its okay nah,i dont care either. Even the bad thing come again and again i know now i have this nakama. No more tears.. I just need to smile and laugh.. :) Arigato..I really mean it.. :)
When u have a hard time,just laugh.( >.^)

No comments:

Post a Comment