Happy Birthday To Me




THANK YOU LORD FOR THE GIFT OF LIFE! That was fast. Time flies really fast, it seems like it was just yesterday since i started my journey and now i am already 21 years old.

                                          I will admit that at this point of my life,i really feel unsatisfied,not because i am not yet getting and achieving my life-long goals but it seems that there’s something missing.I am 21 years old but i really can not live up to the title.                                                                                                                                                                              I am childish and those 21 year-old people that i know are really far from what i am today.There are all successful in their own ways and makes a name in their fields of interest.I know my time will come,i just have to wait.Anyway,i can almost see the finish line approaching.But there are really those times that the idea of jealousy and being envious ignites inside of me.I know it is really immature to think of such things,i am being shallow-minded of interpreting and accepting the gift of life that our Father,is giving to me unselfishly.


I am eternally grateful for all the blessings that He has given me that makes me appreciate a good life, for the upheavals and trials he casted on me which made me stronger and helped me realized the idea of life’s bitter sweet reality and most of all for the love which is supported by guidance and protection which he unconditionally gives through my ever beloved family and friends.Age is just a number and young is an attitude,as what the ad says.I want to believe in such thing because I think I am not suited for my age.I can not feel that I am a 21year old lass who has a responsibility of giving my family a good life which they are expected of me.I am in the long and life-time process of learning.I have to know why I am here and what is my purpose.It wouldn't be easy,i know there are lots of people who until now even though theyre old enough, still couldn't know what their real purpose is.I am very positive that everything will be okay. Now that I am no longer a teenager,a sad reality that i really need to accept though it doesn’t still sink in up to this point, I have to act my age.Hahahaha~I feel old. Highly exaggerated but I do.

  Now, if someone asks me what my age is, I would proudly say, “I am twenty one years old!” I am proud that I have reached this age because not everyone gets this chance to reach such age. Again, thank you Lord. Praises and cheer!


23september2012~02:32Am
When u have a hard time,just laugh.( >.^)

No comments:

Post a Comment